From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Gary King via
Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 9:58 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Gary King
Subject: Re: difficulty getting jaws icon on desktop and assigning shortcut
key

Barbara,
I don't have Windows 8.1, so I don't know if it works the same as in version
7. Once you have located JAWS on the Start Menu, try Shift F10 to bring up
the same menu that you would get with an Applications Key. See if there is
a Send To choice on this menu. Desktop may be one of the choices.

Note that Shift F10 and the Applications key don't always result in the same
menu choices, but hopefully the Send To choice will be there.

Gary King
w4wkz@...