From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ward Dudley via Jfw
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 4:24 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ward Dudley
Subject: Re: google translator?

Tom,

I am having a brain f**t right now. Would you describe your steps for getting to the combo boxes. Are you going to the Google search page and putting in Translate? Thanks for any help.

Ward

On 4/24/2015 2:10 PM, Bissett, Tom via Jfw wrote:
I find that when I open the translation page from the google main page I do not get the combo boxes as Ward described but if I use the translate button from the google search results I do get the combo boxes. I guess there are two versions of the translator but how to get to the more friendly with the combo boxes I do not know.
Tom Bisset