From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Nicole Massey via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 7:11 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Cc: Nicole Massey
Subject: RE: Screen rotation.

Right, though I've got things set up so I can shut down Jaws and restart it again with no problems, and this only comes up when a sighted person tries to use my screen -- I couldn't care less about the rotation when I use it as Jaws doesn't care about it at all from what I've experienced, and I don't know there's a problem unless a sighted person, who is on hand to make sure it's rotated correctly, is telling me about it. So though it's handy to be able to do this without sighted assistance as one more accessibility issue resolved, it's not something I can imagine comes up without sighted persons involved.