Re: Screen rotation.

Greg Nickel

Thanks Ann. Nice reminder about the search optio...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne via
Jfw
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 6:31 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Cc: Ann Byrne
Subject: Re: Screen rotation.

Another easy way in windows 7 is to press the windows key so you get
the search box, and type 'screen orientation' and press enter. Or
type 'rotate screen' and arrow to 'screen orientation'. The search
feature in windows 7 is awesome!

At 04:52 PM 4/25/2015, you wrote:
Hi all.

From time to time my screen orientation gets rotated 90 degrees. I only
know this because my wife happens to see my screen. When it is brought to
my attention, I then recollect that I have frequent cursor jumping and
other
minor focus issues. Since they were only annoyances that I chalked up to
the idiosyncrasies of JAWS I didn't know to fix the problem.

So, here's a couple questions:

1. What is the shortcut to re-orientate or rotate the screen?

2. Is there any audio cue that can be assigned to indicate the screen
has rotated?

Not sure what the shortcut key is that rotates the screen but it must be
similar or adjacent to one that I use since this seems to happen to me
reasonably frequently.

Thanks.