Re: Other Backup Programs That Are Accessible With Jaws Besides Windows Backup

Ariel

Hi,
Earlier today, I saw someone mention Syncback. You might want to check it out.

On 4/24/2015 9:56 PM, Ameen Ahmed via Jfw wrote:
Hello,

My name is Ameen. I am visually impaired. I use Jaws as my
primary screen reader. Do you know any other backup programs that are
accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup? Windows Backup just takes too
much of space in my external hard drive. If you know any other backup that
is accessible with Jaws besides Windows Backup, please let me know as soon
as possible.

Ameen