Re: Jaws question

Maria Campbell

You can also go to desktop and press J and enter if you don't have any thing else starting with J.

On 4/23/2015 10:15 PM, Jennifer Aberdeen via Jfw wrote:
Hi all,

I’ve been trying to find the answer to my question in Jaws help, but for the life of me, I can’t find the answer.

How do I turn Jaws back on after turning it off?

I thought it was alt+control+J, but that doesn’t seem to work.

I had shut Jaws off so my sighted niece could use my computer without any annoyance from Jaws, but the only way I know how to get it back on is if I restart my computer.

Thanks,

Jen

---