From: "Kevin Hourigan via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "Londa Peterson" <lpeterson@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: Navigating tabs in a web page

Hello,
The arrow keys had no effect; here is what happens.
I am on my local transit website, make my way to the list of routes using control insert L, make my way to a list containing weekday schedule tab, Sunday schedule tab, and Saturday schedule tab, I press enter to go to the list, press enter on Sunday schedule tab, and Jaws says "To activate tab press space bar", but prior to that I hear the pop for forms mode, and nothing happens when I press the space bar until I press enter which takes me to the appropriate tab; so I guess it is a forms mode issue.
I hope that is a little clearer than mud, lol.
Cheers Kevin.