From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne via
Jfw
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2015 6:24 PM
To: Russell Solowoniuk; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Navigating tabs in a web page

Try this, from JAWS Help/internet explorer:
View List of Open Tabs CTRL+SHIFT+Q
At 08:07 PM 4/19/2015, you wrote:
Hi everyone,

Is there a keystroke to bring up a list of tabs on a web page,
something like the list of links or headings? I'm talking about pages
that have tabs within the page itself, not tab browsing.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Russell

Russell Solowoniuk