From: "Brad Martin via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "Kimsan Song" <kimsansong@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>; "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@...>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: Facebook accessibility

"j.
I can't try this here for above stated reason, but couldn't one tap h
for headings to skim through the news feed stories?"

Two different things...I think. Unlike Facebook mobile, where you click "see more stories" to go to a new page of newsfeed items, the regular Facebook site is one continuous newsfeed that scrolls as you go down. Think of it like a big roll of toilet paper that never ends. So I think they're saying you can jump from screen to screen of feed items with the keystroke j. Not 100% sure though. Frankly, the thing I find is that it feels like my screen constantly jumps because new items are always being added, which is something nobody addresses in these articles.

And for the record, I find IE 11 and Facebook worse than Firefox and Facebook.

On 4/16/2015 10:42 AM, Kimsan Song via Jfw wrote:
Thanks for this; however, I am at work where facebook is forbidden to
visit. Darn highschoolers lol.
However, One of them says Scroll forward through News Feed stories
j.
I can't try this here for above stated reason, but couldn't one tap h
for headings to skim through the news feed stories?
Or, am I completely off base here...

I use fire fox when using the regular facebook site only when I tag in
a post. lol.
I am aware you can tab via the mobile site, but I just don't like how
its done, honestly.
Thanks for sharing this, I will try them out when I get home.
For the record, I hate firefox with facebook.

On 4/16/15, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Thanks to Dean Martineau's newsletter, I just learned of a useful
Accessworld article about Facebook accessibility:
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw160402