Re: screen sharing (goto meeting)

Guy Schlosser

Thanks Ed for the quick reply. Accessible event? What is that? Will have to google that one.

Thanks,

Guy

On 4/15/2015 2:35 PM, Ed Marquette wrote:
Good luck.
You can share your screen; however they reversed does not work. You could try accessible event; however, I doubt that will work.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2015, at 10:58 AM, Guy Schlosser via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

Hi all, my name is Guy Schlosser, and this is my first time posting to this list. I am considering a work-from-home customer service job with HSN, and during my interview today, my interviewer wanted me to screen-share with gotomeeting. It is basicly to complete a computer assessment to see how my skills are. Knowing that goto meeting is inaccessible at best, I explained that and she asked if there was a solution that did work for that. Now I come to you fellow listers for help and advice. Has anyone experienced this scenario before? If so, what did you end up using for the screen share? I guess the four-week training is done via webex. Am I going to have issues there? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is a job I'm really hoping to get.

Thanks,

Guy