screen sharing (goto meeting)

Guy Schlosser

Hi all, my name is Guy Schlosser, and this is my first time posting to this list. I am considering a work-from-home customer service job with HSN, and during my interview today, my interviewer wanted me to screen-share with gotomeeting. It is basicly to complete a computer assessment to see how my skills are. Knowing that goto meeting is inaccessible at best, I explained that and she asked if there was a solution that did work for that. Now I come to you fellow listers for help and advice. Has anyone experienced this scenario before? If so, what did you end up using for the screen share? I guess the four-week training is done via webex. Am I going to have issues there? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this is a job I'm really hoping to get.

Thanks,

Guy