Re: Colors with JAWS 16 using Track Changes in Word 2010

Kimber Gardner

I haven't seen this problem yet, but it could be a big one since I
work with editors and proofers quite often. If you would report back
with your findings I would be grateful. I'm still using jaws 15 for
the most part, but was just about to make the switch to16. However if
colors and track changes is broken I will stay with version 15.

Thanks,
Kimber

On 4/14/15, Ed Marquette via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
I am generally slow about new versions of Jaws.
I will try this one now.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 13, 2015, at 5:23 PM, Michal Nowicki via Jfw
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Are you using the latest update to JAWS 16? Last week, FS released a
minor update, which, among other fixes, addressed accuracy in reporting
color.