From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 6:20 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: c cleaner and Jaws 11

Hi Brian, Jim & peter,

When trying to make changes in cleaner / registry , cleaning/ scanning
options these are the checkboxes that I could never get Jaws to read if they
are checked or not as I arrowed down through them. I went as far as
attempting to label the graphics, & that didn't help either. In looking
through CCleaner, cleaning / scanning options, these are the only checkboxes
there are, except for making changes in tools,options, & settings.
Everything else uses buttons. In order to save myself some time, when
setting CCleaner up on other computers, after getting CCleaner the way I
wanted it on the first computer, I copied the, ccleaner.ini , file and
pasted it into the CCleaner folder in Program Files located in root of the C
drive of our other computers. Now all the computers have CCleaner working
the same & didn't have to spend all that time configuring CCleaner on each
computer separately. Take care.
Mike