From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tyler via Jfw
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 5:59 AM
To: Nicole Massey; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: a blind musician requesting help from other blind brothers and
sisters who love to sing and play

For eight years, I have been copying my audio files to the CD drive, which
is then followed by the computer offering to burn the CD with Windows Media
Player, and I've successfully done it many times. The one time I didn't was
my mistake, because of the surprising differences between Windows XP and the
newer versions of Windows. But I've done it with the burner software of
Windows Media Player, because my computer has the needed hardware built in.
I'm glad it had that software!
Tyler Z
On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 07:50:03 -0500, Nicole Massey via Jfw wrote:

Cdex isn't difficult to use at all, and you don't have to use a mouse
to do anything in it. I've used it for years, and there are plenty of
keyboard commands that let you do whatever you want to do.
When burning to a CD I use a program called Nero, which handles this in
its express sub-program with little trouble. I can copy something from
explorer in a standard file tree and paste it into a window in the
program and then burn a CD with minimal effort.
I know of no blind accessible devices that will burn CD to CD without a
computer.