From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michal Nowicki
via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:55 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: application file for jaws has stopped working error message in
windows 7 and jaws 14

The problems you are experiencing are common on work computers, especially
those which are linked together via a local or wide area network. I had
similar issues when I studied at the Illinois School for the Visually
Impaired, a residential school for the blind. There JAWS was installed on
server, not on individual computers. The problem was so bad that I didn't
even try to open more than two windows at a time because I knew that doing
so would cause JAWS to lock up. Although I reported the issue, no one
addressed it. I feel your frustration, but I'm afraid that there is no
easy
fix, as your employer would likely need to make major changes in the
company/organization's computer infrastructure, something that may be
extremely difficult, if not impossible, to accomplish.