Re: Firefox problem starting today

john.falter

Hi Soronel:
On 4/9 I installed the latest JAWS rel.16 and used it successfully.
Today it still works with the Firefox that was active on 4/9.
How do we tell Mozilla about the JAWS issue?

On 4/11/2015 11:37 AM, Soronel Haetir via Jfw wrote:
It may have started yesterday (Friday) for me but yes, and it started
sometime after the last jaws update (meaning I did the jaws update and
things were still fine, this happened sometime beyond that).

On 4/11/15, Adrian Spratt via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Is anyone else having problems this morning with Firefox? It keeps failing,
and bringing down JAWS with it until I press insert-alt-F4. Following online
instructions, I've attempted a refresh, but it solved the problem only
temporarily. I note that there is a new sync feature, and I'm wondering if
this could be the cause. If so, has anyone attempted to update Firefox sync.
Any tips?