From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Drew
Hunthausen via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 11:37 AM
To: Jaws list
Subject: Braille edgeand jaws 16

Dear list,

I'm using the latest version of Jaws 16 with a Braille Edge Braille display
and am wondering if someone can help me with an issue I having. I can't seem
to get the Braille edge to reliably work when I turn my computer on with
jaws, it seems like I have to unplug the display from USB and plug it in
again and then restart Jaws every time. Is there something I should be doing
when I turn my computer off to make it so the display starts up
automatically? thanks