From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 7:58 AM
To: Barbara Hansen; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Brother Multifunction Printer Software and JAWS

I can't address the crumpling problem, but I'm surprised by the level of difficulty. Since about 2007, envelopes have all but done themselves. I've never tried mail merge since the days of DisplayWrite, but individual envelopes are easy if you do them while the letter is still on screen. It pulls the return and insider addresses from the letter, and puts them where they belong. There are options for both labels and envelopes.

Ted