From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Barbara Hansen via Jfw
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 3:04 PM
To: 'Carolyn Arnold'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Brother Multifunction Printer Software and JAWS

Hello all,

I have only had one experience with a Brothers "all-in-one" printer.
Unfortunately, it was not a good experience. This was a lazer printer. My
problems involved addressing envelopes and printing them out. I had
difficulty getting the addresses in my address file to come up
automatically, when telling the computer to choose the envelopes option.
Then when I did get the address typed or to come up and tell it to print,
the envelopes came out all crumpled up. I was told by Staples, that this
could be due to using a poor quality envelope. Well, I've never had that
experience with any other printer. I returned that printer and am now using
a Canon "all-in-one. The printer I now have, does have raised buttons, but
there are still some issues involving setting the scanner options, as the
choices are displayed in a window.

Barbara H.