no i'm not using the applications key just the delete key and f2 to try
and rename it. i should say that there aren't any files in the folder.
there is one folder inside another one.

On 4/6/2015 7:50 AM, Adrian Spratt via Jfw wrote:
Just a thought. How about searching for the same filename in with Windows
7 search? Identifying the new location of the file may enable you to
delete it there, and also cause it to disappear from the location where
you find it right now or for it to become removable.

To be sure, are you using the options brought up by the applications key
when attempting to delete, rename, etc., the file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dennis via
Jfw
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 8:29 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: can't delete a folder in win 7

hi listers. i have a folder on my c drive that i can't delete, rename,
or move. its 0 bites so i know nothing is in there. every time i try to
do something with it the message says check the location its been moved
or something. i have done virus scans, malware scans, disc cleanup and
nothing seams to change my perdicament. has anyone had this problem
before or heard of anything like this?

"Life is like a piano.
White keys are happy moments
& Black keys are sad moments.