From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dennis via Jfw
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 8:29 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: can't delete a folder in win 7

hi listers. i have a folder on my c drive that i can't delete, rename,
or move. its 0 bites so i know nothing is in there. every time i try to
do something with it the message says check the location its been moved
or something. i have done virus scans, malware scans, disc cleanup and
nothing seams to change my perdicament. has anyone had this problem
before or heard of anything like this?