real player issue with Jaws 14

Ryan Coverdell

I have a desktop PC using Jaws 14 and also a Pac Mate Omni bx 400
series, that I use both separately and in conjunction with each other.
On my Pac Mate omni, I listen to streaming audio via the tcpmp), (the
core pocket media player). Since many sites do not provide links to
external players I have to derive these links from search engines like
blindradioddcom billsparksddorg and various other search engine
methods, like typing the name of the radio station into google search
field and adding a phrase like "listen with winamp."
Since the shshoutcast_comwhich mobile site does not work with
the keyboard I have, up until recently, been able to open up the
stream I want to listen to in a real player window, on my desktop Pc,
going to control m which sends the link by e-mail, and sending it from
my windows mail program on my desktop to my web-based hotmail or gmail
account I use on my Omni. In recent weeks Real Player Cloud, (the
newest Real Player), has changed their configurations so that now, an
image is sent, and this image is not clickable by the enter key on the
Pac Mate omni. I thought that maybe I could go into the clip info on
my desktop Pc, copy the stream url into clipboard, and e-mail it to
myself that way to play on my Pac Mate. But the clip info does not
show the streaming Url. Instead, it thinks I am in an edit window
where I copy my own clip info. If the streaming url is there it's not
able to be read by Jaws 14. What can I do? I need to be able to send
new links to myself. Frequently my favorite shoutcast streams change
their urls and if I don't have the new ones I will be very
disappointed.
If any of you have successfully tweaked Real Player Cloud issues
using Jaws and have a solution for me please respond. Even if you
don't have a solution but would like to send me your: "I understand,"
replies, I'd like to start a discussion topic. If you people who have
solutions could provide me not just your e-mail address but your phone
number as well and the times during evenings and week-ends that you
are available I would greatly appreciate it.
This is only one of many Jaws questions I have to ask about both
home and work-related situations, so I hope my messages won't be too
much clutter. I am new to the list, so I look forward to making many
contacts.

Kind regards,

Ryan Coverdell