Hi allJaws with facebook pages

dreamy.eyes.ten@...

Hi all

I wondered whether anyone had a solution to the following problem please?
I'd like to like other pages from one of my pages i run, on facebook. This way, you can go and like other people comments etc via your page.
Now, i managed this tonight, however, it was a fluke, since I cannot do it again.
I'm pretty sure you cannot do it on the mobile version, but if anyone knows how to do this, then I'd be grateful.
I have tried to search for pages, but the edit field, does not let me do so, but it did, when i pressed something, but can't remember what:(

Cheers
Hassan

Sent from my iPhone