Re: Best Twitter client with Jaws

Ariel

Hi,
Here's the URL:
http://theqube.oire.org/
On 3/31/2015 3:37 PM, Sushant Bendre via Jfw wrote:
can you share the link of above software please?
i also want to opperate tuter on lapy

On 3/31/15, david via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
try the following;

1, desktop,
highlight the qube icon, do not enter.

2, bring up the properties,
eather by using the alt+enter,
or, going through the context menu,
you will land on the properties shortcut page,

3, now tab to advance and press enter,

you will want to check the box,
Advanced Properties
Choose the advanced properties you want for this shortcut.
Run as administrator
This option allows you to run this shortcut as an
administrator, while protecting your computer from
unauthorized activity.

now tab okay press enter,
now close the properties
now try the qube icon.