From: "Kevin Wollenweber via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 7:44 PM
Subject: SSD: What Is It?

I'm reading the postings about working with laptops, and I'm in the market
to eventually get one at some point this year. I am having all kinds of
difficulties with desktop computers now, and I wondered what it will take to
"rebuild" into a laptop, whether I have to rebuy programs an all that and,
well, with all the hardships around JAWS 16 being compatible overall, even
to the point where Freedom Scientific is scratching their collective heads
over what has gone awry, I am wondering whether I should be bothered, but I
need the portability for various reasons and, perhaps, I would have better
luck with the laptop than I did with the desktop.

So my question is-what is the SSD?

Kevin