From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellytalk@...>
To: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedlar1@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 5:10 PM
Subject: Re: Desktop with W8?

This Lenovo machine is good but not great. If I wanted a high
performance machine I would also have a solid state hard drive to run
my programs in addition to a regular hard drive. In addition, I would
consider waiting to this summer or fall. Later this year, Intel will
introduce its fifth generation microprocessor called Broadwell. By
waiting a few months, you will have a faster machine with the latest
technology rather than a machine based on chip architecture from 2013.

Kelly

On 3/30/15, Ann Marie Medlar via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I have been researching desktops

Any suggestions appreciated. I want a fast machine. I do research online,

write grants, spreadsheets, office. Don't know if I need to spend $$ on I7

processor and 8GB of memory.
If any of you recently purchased a desktop or laptop please share specs and

prices?
Do you have success with Jaws and Windows 8.x?

Do any of you know about:

Lenovo H50-50 90b7000jus Desktop
model number
90B7000JUS