From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Jim Portillo via Jfw
Sent: March 29, 2015 9:48 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Watching Videos with Flash player and JAWS

Hello,

First, I'm using JAWS as a screen reader.

Some of the websites I'm needing to frequent these days has videos that play using flash player. There's usually a "play" button, but the others aren't really labeled except for numbers. I've kind of gotten used to that from other web pages.

However, how can I get a better handle regarding watching these videos more effectively. For instance, how can I rewind or fast forward through a video. Right now, I have no idea how to do this, and I've needed to go back and review something or move forward through something I've already seen. I don't really like having to watch something again just to get to a place where I left off.

And, while I'm on this subject, how would I do similar things via YouTube?
It would be helpful to do that.

Jim