Re: Watching Videos with Flash player and JAWS

dreamy.eyes.ten@...

Hi
I'm still looking for this answer too please?

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Mar 2015, at 2:47 am, Jim Portillo via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello,

First, I'm using JAWS as a screen reader.

Some of the websites I'm needing to frequent these days has videos that play
using flash player. There's usually a "play" button, but the others aren't
really labeled except for numbers. I've kind of gotten used to that from
other web pages.

However, how can I get a better handle regarding watching these videos more
effectively. For instance, how can I rewind or fast forward through a
video. Right now, I have no idea how to do this, and I've needed to go back
and review something or move forward through something I've already seen. I
don't really like having to watch something again just to get to a place
where I left off.

And, while I'm on this subject, how would I do similar things via YouTube?
It would be helpful to do that.

Jim