Re: probook 650

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Just the latest drivers.
Then I tried uninstalling the ones I had as I was recommended on this list.
No difference with microphone.
Then you can't record any podcast on any computer.
The delay when listening to the microphone is a problem that everyone
has, and they haven't sucseeded in solving it.

Hi.
Does any of you have a hp probook 650 computer?
Are they good with jaws.

Then I would like to warn you all on this list.
If you buy a computer, see very carefully what sound chip you get.
With realtek audio you can't use your mic at all. with skype, recording
etc.
I just want to tell you so you don't need to put so much work on it that I
did.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson