Re: Best Twitter client with JAWS

Melissa STOTT <mstott69@...>

I myself use the Qube.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2015, at 10:08 AM, joseph weakland via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

well i use TWBlue cause CN loads a lots slower on my winXP system and is more of a resource hog but as long as you auth TWBlue on your account everything should be retained:)
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:47 AM
Subject: Best Twitter client with JAWS

Hi all,
I asked a week or so ago about a good client for Twitter that works
like the qube. Chicken Nugget is good, but I am only getting it free
for a month. After that, I will have to pay for it which I don't want
to do. But I was on the list yesterday, and someone minsioned TW
Blue. I checked it out and it is FREE!! Could you please tell me
what other clients you are all using to use Twitter? Also, If I
uninstall Chicken Nugget and install TW Blue instead, will TW Blue
have all of my current info like people I am following and will
everything be retained that I have already done with Chicken Nugget?
I would rather use a client that is free. Please tell me about
others, and let me know if TW Blue is the best client that uses key
commands.