From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Marc Rocheleau
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:07 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: A reminder: can you list members *not* read? RE: Digest

Well considering I removed myself from this list several weeks ago, I
thought it was spam and saw no reason to read the admin's original e-mail.
It's not a matter of being incompetent, why would we be keeping our eyes
peeled for such a message if we weren't expecting one to come our way? I
thought the admin's original e-mail was spam and deleted it -- kinda hard to
follow the instructions in it when that happens.

I get a lot of e-mail and generally skim through it and delete what seems
like spam so I missed the admin's original message. I gather, from some
contact him off-list to be removed? Either way, I don't see what's wrong
with voicing our frustrations when we took the necessary steps to be removed
from this list just a few weeks ago.
It's annoying and, while obviously a mistake, it shouldn't have happened.

And you're the one complaining to the entire list about the complainers --
what does that make you? No more competent than I, as far as I'm concerned.
I'm not sure why you felt the need to be rude and insult people but um...
good job?

-Marc

On 6/29/11, Shane Davidson <shane@...> wrote:
Are you people so incompitent as to not actually read the messages
from the administrators of this list?
Please stop cluttering the list with useless non jaws related garbage,
and actually listen to what the administrators are saying, and contact
them
*directly* and stop hogging the list with crap not meant for said list.
Thank you for your consideration and for maybe this time using the
brains to witch god entrusted you with.