From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of d.durber@...
Sent: 08 October 2011 22:01
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: jaws any version

Dorothy:

Soft products, such as books and computer software are covered by each
respective countries Copyright laws, and not laws which pertain to other
types of products, such as computer hardeware, clothing, household goods,
etc.

Your friend should not get confused, between the different laws covering
various types of products, as each country determines the standards and
conditions under which different types of products are sold and warrantees
for each type of product, are covered by the particular laws for the
particular country concerned.

Your friend should read the license for each product to determine any
conditions and rights, in this case the Freedom Scientific JAWS License
Agreement, which can be found in the JAWS Help system.

If your friend needs any further clarrification as to the terms and
conditions of the JAWS License Agreement, they should either contact the
Freedom Scientific dealer in the country in which they live or, they should
contact Freedom Scientific directly, either by email , by phone or by snail
mail.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber