From: "Dorothy" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: jaws any version

take care of what exactly? surely if the sale of goods act does not apply,
then do we rely on fs to meet the standards we expect? if so many of the
problems I see on this list and it is a busy list will only be solved by the
client either putting pressure on fs with their wallet or living in hopes
the next version will solve all our problems wellunless you can say
differently I assume the laws relating to software is much the same
worldwide,although prices will differ I think from country to country as I
have read on this list. However I am sure you meant well kind regards
dorothy