From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Yelena Frankel
via Jfw
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 9:20 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: JAWS for Medical Records Software

Does anyone know how well JAWS navigates with medical record software
programs? Is there a medical records program (meditech? etc) that is easy
to use with JAWS? I am looking to get back to work as a physician and will
need to enter information into electronic medical records programs as well
as read information from medical records programs. If anyone has had success
doing this, I would appreciate any advice you may have.