From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 12:20 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: website building

Sandy, if you want to worry about what the site says and how it says it, but not all the technical details, my advice would be to hire someone to take care of it for you. Not only that, but how the site looks may be as important as its content!

I'm currently working with Evratech Industries:
http://evratech.com/
on the design and implementation of my business's site. It's not done yet, but you can poke around a prototype at:
http://ctsmastering.com/home.php

They are very aware of accessibility issues, security concerns, graphics design and layout, etc. etc.

I've also had good luck with HostGator:
www.hostgator.com

Beware of free or very cheap hosting sites.

Chris