Re: free disc space

Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@...>

Hi Andrew,

From what I remember:
1. Navigate to my computer, right click / press the applications key
on local disc C, and choose properties.
2. Either use JAWS cursor or convenient OCR to read the lower portion
of the properties window.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2015, at 10:30 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hi, I can’t get to find my free disc space left on my hard drive. Can someone refresh my memory on how to do this? I am using windows 7 with jaws 13. Thanks. Andy and Shubert
p.s. I want to thank everyone that responded on my question on Kathyann Murtha on the Word 13 tutorial. I spoke with her yesterday and bought the files
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185