Re: how to scan document to your computer

Niall Gallagher <nialljg91@...>

Hi Barbara,

Their may be a simpler way to do this, but I usually:
1. Open the paint programme on your computer.
2. Go to the file menu and choose import from scanner or camera.
3. A import wizard will launch, and you can choose your scanner from
the list if it's drivers have been installed.
4. When the wizard is complete, the scanned image will be opened in
paint, and you can save the image.

Their might be specific scanning software for your MFP, but it is
likely to be inaccessible.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Niall

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2015, at 12:18 PM, Barbara Hansen via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm using jaws 16 on my computer and have a Canon mf4770 printer. I feel
that this should be a simple process, but have never scanned documents to
the pc. I have always basically copied things and used my openbook program
for scanning purposes.

Now, I want to scan a document that has some pictures on it and email to
someone. I can't seem to determine the sequence for scanning a document to
my computer. If any one has any suggestions, I will appreciate them.

Barbara Hansen