Re: Tips for using Wordpress with JAWS

Jennifer Tissot

Paul:
thanks for writing this....I have several blogs I recently can't log
into suddenly because of the constant updating of the interface
incompadible with JAWS. I can't write or do anything! I can't log in
to even ask for help or bring this accessibility issue to the
webmaster's attention! I'll try your tips. :)
Jen

On 3/11/15, Paul Martz via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
I had to help a guy figure out how to do blogs in Wordpress recently, and
decided to write up my tips as a Wordpress blog article. Here's the link,
if
you're interested. It's not exhaustive by any means, but it's enough to get
you up and running with the basics.
https://skewmatrix.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/using-wordpress-with-jaws/

-Paul