Pressing the incert z on the mute button doesn't seem to be working on the flash player. I'm talking about the flash player on channel 4, for those of you living in England.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Mar 2015, at 3:42 am, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Hassan. Try This. When you go to a page with music or flash, try to find the button on the page which says MUTE. Once you find this mute button, turn off the virtual cursor with INSERT plus the letter Z. Once you have turned off the virtual cursor, use the up and down arrows to raise and lower volume. Use left and right arrows to rewind or forward a video or song.
Bill White billwhite92701@...
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hassan via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 5:45 PM
Subject: flash player with jaws

Hi Guys.

Jaws is very, shall we say, temperamental with flash players on websites.
are there tricks and tips to use? Pressing enter or space, only ever seem to work with the play button, but how would one change volume, or rewind or forward something?
This particular player has a scrub bar and a popout player, terms new to me, but merely pressing enter does not activate them.

would appreciate some tricks to use with flash players.
Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 11252 (20150301) __________

http://www.eset.com