JAWS 16 with my Focus 40 Braille display

Michael Mote

Hi folks! I'm having an interesting issue with JAWS 16, and my braille
display. I have my Braille display set to follow the active cursor, so that
I can use the key strokes on my computer to control what is displayed on it.
If I press control home to go to the top of my document, my braille display
does not refresh and go to the top of the page. This means that I have to
do it manually on my Focus 40. I'm wondering if anyone else has encountered
this issue. Is there something I'm doing wrong here. When I use JAWS 15, I
had no issue with this.

.