From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Tusing via Jfw
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 9:48 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: A V G with JAWS and Windows 7 Does everything still freeze when entering virus vault?;

Hi,

A year ago, a bunch of folks reported that when using

A V G with JAWS and Windows 7 that if one opened the virus vault,

Everything would freeze up. No action could be taken.

The program A V G had no such issues with JAWS before Windows 7.

I spoke with people at A V G and was told to find an

Antivirus that would work for the blind.

Has any one solved the problem?

Thank you very much.