Hard drive problem with one of my PC's

Dave Durber

Greetings everyone:

If there is anyone on this list who can help me with my problem, will you please send any replies directly to me at the following email address:

d.durber@...

or, if anyone can suggest other lists or organizations who can help me with the below problem.

I have a computer, which in addition to the C: bootable hard drive, has two 3 TB hard drives and 2 2TB hard drives in it.

I set the shared permitions for these hard drives so they can be accessed by all the devices on my home network.

My problem is, I cannot access the 2 3 TB hard drives from any of the devices on the network. I have no difficulty accessing the 2 2TB drives at all.

Thank you in inticipation.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber