From: "Hassan via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "Nicole Massey" <nyyki@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support
list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 03:37 AM
Subject: Re: excel question

May I add my own question to this thread please?
With jaws how do you tell if data/text hasn't fully fitted in a box? and I
used to know this with previous versions, how do you make the boxes bigger
in order to fit the data/text in?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2015, at 1:00 am, Nicole Massey via Jfw <jfw@...>
wrote:

Go to the row below where you want to insert the line. Press Control+ the
plus key. Arrow down to Insert entire row and press enter. There are
other
ways to do this, but this is the one I find to be the fastest and
easiest,
and it works in every version of Excel I've encountered going back as far

as
versions for Windows 3x.