Also how would i just make the whole spreadsheet wider so everything fits, or would that look odd?

Many thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2015, at 4:22 pm, Greg Nickel <greg.nickel.works@gmail.com> wrote:

Alt + H + O + I automatically adjusts the collum width and alt + H + O + W
lets you adjust manually.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hassan via Jfw
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 3:38 AM
To: Nicole Massey; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: excel question

May I add my own question to this thread please?
With jaws how do you tell if data/text hasn't fully fitted in a box? and I
used to know this with previous versions, how do you make the boxes bigger
in order to fit the data/text in?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2015, at 1:00 am, Nicole Massey via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
wrote:

Go to the row below where you want to insert the line. Press Control+ the
plus key. Arrow down to Insert entire row and press enter. There are other
ways to do this, but this is the one I find to be the fastest and easiest,
and it works in every version of Excel I've encountered going back as far
as
versions for Windows 3x.