With jaws how do you tell if data/text hasn't fully fitted in a box? and I used to know this with previous versions, how do you make the boxes bigger in order to fit the data/text in?

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Mar 2015, at 1:00 am, Nicole Massey via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

Go to the row below where you want to insert the line. Press Control+ the
plus key. Arrow down to Insert entire row and press enter. There are other
ways to do this, but this is the one I find to be the fastest and easiest,
and it works in every version of Excel I've encountered going back as far as
versions for Windows 3x.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Barbara
Hansen via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 7:00 PM
To: Jfw lists
Subject: excel question

Hello all,

I know this question has been addressed before, but didn't need to know
at that time.

I am needing to add a row in an excel document that has already been
created. I am using jaws version 16 and office 2010. Your assistance on
keystroke for inserting a line in this document would be appreciated.

Barbara H.