From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Barbara
Hansen via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 7:00 PM
To: Jfw lists
Subject: excel question

Hello all,

I know this question has been addressed before, but didn't need to know
at that time.

I am needing to add a row in an excel document that has already been
created. I am using jaws version 16 and office 2010. Your assistance on
keystroke for inserting a line in this document would be appreciated.

Barbara H.