From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Michael Mote
via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 11:20 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: JAWS 16 issue with Word/Outlook 2013

Hi folks! I'm getting more and more frustrated with JAWS 16, and the
inability to do simple tasks with it. Today, I was working on a report in
Microsoft Word, and had to continuously correct spelling errors, because for
some reason JAWS likes to add characters, or in some cases, put the letters
in the wrong order when I type. This has just started with JAWS 16. I have
noticed it since day 1, and it has not been resolved yet. I hope someone
from FS monitors this list. This has to be fixed. The same thing happens
when sending emails. Thank goodness I proofread everything before I send it
out.