Re: JAWS 16 issue with Word/Outlook 2013

Kimber Gardner

I'm sorry to hear this is still happening. It's been present in
version 16 since the release and is the main reason I am still using
version 15.

On 3/3/15, Michael Mote via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:
Hi folks! I'm getting more and more frustrated with JAWS 16, and the
inability to do simple tasks with it. Today, I was working on a report in
Microsoft Word, and had to continuously correct spelling errors, because
for
some reason JAWS likes to add characters, or in some cases, put the letters
in the wrong order when I type. This has just started with JAWS 16. I
have
noticed it since day 1, and it has not been resolved yet. I hope someone
from FS monitors this list. This has to be fixed. The same thing happens
when sending emails. Thank goodness I proofread everything before I send
it
out.