From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Merv Keck via Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 11:18 AM
To: 'Brian Howerton'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: logos bible software

The short answer is No! Logos three was the last really accessible version.
I have Logos 4 Platinum with something like 2100 or 2200 books in my library and can no longer use it now that I have recently lost the pretty much the remainder of my vision. I still use magic a little but Logos doesn't work with the latest version of either Magic or Jaws. I graduated from both Bible college and Seminary and am still hoping to one day be able to use current versions of both Logos and jaws to once again take advantage of most if not all of my resources. I realize I may never again be able to use my Greek, Hebrew, and Cuneiform language studies to the fullest again since I can no longer sight translate the BHS, or any of my Greek or akkadian texts but I still have a great many English texts that I would like to use and begin teaching again.

Merv