From: cecropia64--- via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2015 8:08 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Jaws stops talking

Hi folks:

I'm having a problem with Jaws 16. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. While
I'm on the computer doing certain things like listening to a movie on
Netflix or checking mail, Jaws goes silent. The only way I can get it
to talk again is to go to the desktop and re initialize Jaws from
there. This has been happening for a while now and I'm wondering if
anybody else is having this issue. Does anybody have a solution to this
issue?
Thanks

Stewart